Co-op member of LHS team
WATERTOWN -- Senior bowler Jarred Bradshaw signed scholarship papers Wednesday morning, Feb. 7 to continue his education and athletic career at Lebanon's Cumberland University.
A member of Watertown High's Class of 2017, Bradshaw has bowled with Lebanon High since he was a freshman under a TSSAA-approved co-op program between the two schools.
Watertown doesn't have enough bowlers to fill out a full team, allowing him to bowl for Lebanon.
His prep career at LHS includes the following highlights:
- four-year TSSAA State Individual Qualifier;
- 2013-2014 District 12 Rookie of The Year;
- 2016-2017 District 12 Most Valuable Player;
- qualified for, and competed in, 2016 National Junior Gold Tournament;
- has qualified to compete in the 2017 National Junior Gold Tournament this July.
Bradshaw is the son of Elizabeth Perry and Michael Bradshaw.