Today is Saturday, August 19, 2017

Fire damagesTucker Sausage

  Email   Print


From Post staff reports

A fire broke out at about 1:30 p.m. Friday, at Tucker Sausage, located at the intersection of South College at Sycamore streets in Lebanon,

Fire Chief, Chris Dowell reported that the manager of the plan had heard an explosion in the freezer moments before the fire broke out and that the fire was difficult to fight due to the years of built of fat and grease from producing sausage.

The building did not have sprinklers and will be a total loss.

Tucker's Sausage has been in business for more than 70 years.

Check back for more information.

Related Articles
Read more from:
General News
  Email   Print
Powered by Bondware
News Publishing Software

The browser you are using is outdated!

You may not be getting all you can out of your browsing experience
and may be open to security risks!

Consider upgrading to the latest version of your browser or choose on below: