Submitted by City of Lebanon Beautification Commission
The City of Lebanon Beautification Commission is proud to have been a part of Lebanon’s Revitalized Farmer’s Market.
This project will make the Farmer’s Market more attractive and hopefully will help area farmers attract more business as visitors have the opportunity to see the new facility as they drive by the entrance on South Maple, or see it as they travel along South Cumberland toward the Public Square. Though the major part of the Farmer’s Market beautification project is complete, the Beautification Commission will continue to add new plants, etc., and hopes everyone will enjoy the newly revitalized and attractive facility. The City of Lebanon Beautification Commission would like to recognize and thank the following businesses and citizens for volunteering to donate both their time and money to help with the project of beautifying the newly revitalized Lebanon’s Farmer’s Market. 1. City of Lebanon (Council and Mayor) for continued support in funding the many beautification and environmental projects of the City of Lebanon Beautification Commission including the Farmer’s Market.
2. Members of the Beautification Commission and the many citizens who volunteered their time, and donated items to be placed at the Farmer’s Market.
3. Home Depot for its generous donations of monetary discounts for items purchased for the Farmer’s Market such as flowers, etc.
4. West Main Garden Center for its professional advice in the selection of various landscaping items, such as the trees, etc., and for their monetary discounts donated to this beautification project, which made it possible for the large items to be purchased.
5. We also thank Greenhouse Galleries for its monetary discounts for the purchase of plants.
6. “Thank You” to the employees of the Public Works “Maintenance” Department for their hard work and pride they put into helping the Beautification Commission with this project.
7. And a “Special Thank You” to the local farmers who take pride in our community and support our community with their participation at Lebanon’s local Farmer’s Market. And for the pride you take in helping us maintain the area to Keep Our City Beautiful.