By SABRINA GARRETT
The Wilson Post
Lebanon Firefighters responded to a call regarding a house fire at 415 Fairview Avenue on Friday afternoon. Neighbor Whitney Carter said she first say smoke coming from the residence about 2 p.m. as she was returning home from work.
Annette Johnson, who rents and resides in the home owned by Ken Hawkins, said she was not at home at the time the fire started. No one was injured in the fire.
Although a report is not available at this time, Hawkins said it is likely the fire began in the kitchen area or was related to the heating system.