Today is Saturday, October 22, 2016

Puffy Stuff fire believed to be accidental

  Email   Print
Related Articles

There was some evidence of cooking down there. But theres no other reason for a fire to start there. Theres no electrical wiring or equipment, he said.

According to OBrian, firefighters had some trouble getting to the fire to make sure it wasnt spreading throughout the floor, but said no damage was caused inside the building due to flames. There was heavy smoke coming from the building for several hours.

Puffy Stuff makes biodegradable packing peanuts.

A Puffy Stuff employee told The Wilson Post last night at the scene that no one was inside the building when the fire was reported. OBrian said no one was injured while fighting the fire.

Staff Writer Patrick Hall may be contacted at

This story was first reported on our Facebook and Twitter pages, follow us on Twitter at @wilsonpostnews and 'Like' us on Facebook "The Wilson Post Newspaper."

{pgslideshow id=48|width=640|height=480|delay=3000|image=L}

Read more from:
General News
  Email   Print
Powered by Bondware
News Publishing Software

The browser you are using is outdated!

You may not be getting all you can out of your browsing experience
and may be open to security risks!

Consider upgrading to the latest version of your browser or choose on below: