Tickets for Game-Day Express, the Regional Transportation Authority’s (RTA) Music City Star train service to Riverfront Station for all Tennessee Titans’ home games, are now on sale at area ticket outlets for the upcoming 2010 NFL season.
Tickets are available at the Donelson Hermitage Chamber of Commerce, Lebanon City Hall, Lebanon Chamber of Commerce, Mt. Juliet City Hall, Music City Central, and Riverfront Station. Tickets also may be purchased online.
The service is available for REGULAR SEASON home games, beginning with the Sept. 12 game against the Oakland Raiders.
The RTA will run one Music City Star train on game days. Cost is $15 for an advance single-game ticket, $20 for a game-day purchase on the train or $110 for a season ticket. Season tickets are available through Wednesday, Sept. 1. By purchasing a season ticket, fans save 45 percent off of the price of a ticket purchased on the train on game days. Parking is free at all of the outlying stations. Please note that regular weekday Music City Star tickets are not valid on the Game-Day Express train.
For noon games, the Music City Star operates the schedule listed below:
• Depart from Lebanon Station 10 a.m.
• Depart from Martha Station 10:15 a.m.
• Depart from Mt. Juliet Station 10:25 a.m.
• Depart from Hermitage Station 10:35 a.m.
• Depart from Donelson Station 10:50 a.m.
• Arrive at Riverfront Station 11 a.m.
The return train to Lebanon leaves Riverfront Station 45 minutes after the game.
For the Thursday, Dec. 9 game, the train departs Lebanon Station at 3:55 p.m.
Passengers are welcome to tailgate at the outlying train stations prior to the game and also may tailgate on the train. In addition, they may bring small coolers onboard and leave them on the train upon arrival at Riverfront Station.
Game-Day Express tickets also are available at the following locations:
• Online at www.musiccitystar.org (credit card only)
• By phone at (615) 862-5950 (MasterCard and Visa accepted)
• By mail to the RTA office, 130 Nestor St., Nashville 37210 (Send check or money order only; Please include two phone numbers with area codes and a complete address where the tickets should be sent.)
• Game day on the train (cash only)
A handling fee of $2.50 ($5 for certified mail) will be applied to all mail, phone and online orders.
More information about Game-Day Express service as well as an electronic version of the new Game-Day Express brochure is available online at musiccitystar.org. For additional information, contact Customer Care at (615) 862-5950 weekdays from 6:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m., Saturdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sundays from 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.